NOT WITHOUT Passion (OR SUPPORT)
Hey, small business owner. I know decisions need to be made, customers need to be nurtured, resources need to be put to good use, and goals need to be met. I get it and I'm here to say, "don't stress!"
If you're anything like me, stress is not an option.
As a recovering perfectionist, high-achiever, and someone who manages auto-immune issues, stress is something I've had to navigate my entire adult life.
A few years ago (and a few years into running a business) I hit rock bottom. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how stressful entrepreneurship can be.
I knew I had to change the way I was operating in life and in business.
It needed to be so simple it didn't seem like work but so strategic that my client's needs and expectations were met exceedingly.
I was overwhelmed, but I couldn't quit. I'd invested over 85k and 21 years into my education and certifications.
• I've struggled to create content while running my business
• I've cringed at my disorganized computer files
• I've posted promotions that just fall flat
• I know what it feels like to be out of ideas and completely uninspired
So, I started relearning how to execute one of the most involved tasks for my clients (marketing) with ease. (which I love, BTW! Marketing is my field of favor)
I invested more in habit-evolution did everything I could to live an easeful, fulfilling lifestyle that overflows into my business and the lives of others.
• I got serious about my purpose and priorities.
• I reached out for support from the right people and
• I continued to gain skills in my field that would help me make my life and my clients' lives easier.
Today, healthier than I've ever been, I help female entrepreneurs market their own business without the chaos with courses, consultations, coaching and content.
I also curate stress-free marketing solutions that are data-driven, unique, beautiful, and EFFECTIVE.
• B.A. Strategic Communication, The Edward R. Murrow College of Communication, Washington State University
• M.B.A. Data Analytics, Carson College of Business, Washington State University
• Certified Business Analyst
• RYT 200 hr Certified Yoga Instructor
• Marketing/Event Management
• Customer Service Management
• Radio DJ/Production
• Television Production
• Graphic Design
• Website Development
• Digital Advertising and Marketing
WHY "BEE WELL"?
In my experience, marketing can become the most stress-inducing aspect of running a business. I've known clients who always felt like they weren't doing enough, didn't know what to do at all, or pushed themself to unhealthy limits in order to get SOMETHING out there.
Bee well marketing stands for a healthy, balanced, optimized approach to marketing that is proven to drive results without the stress and chaos typically attached to 'marketing well'.
OUTSIDE OF WORK
Aside from hiking, fishing, and spending time with my husband, husky mix, and community, I am dedicated
to learning and being a Kingdom Entrepreneur.
We should connect!
You can find me on social or send me an email (click the contact button :)
Renee M Valle
B.A. M.B.A., RYT 200hr
Certified Business Analyst
Renee Wells (valle) on bench
Renee Wells (valle) on bench